Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Here it goes...my first blog..!!

This is my first blog. So from now onwards everything from personal diary to web directly.

Ever since I joined Wipro, my life has become hell because of its working hours. Its really hard to manage professional and personal life during the weekdays. I’ll be waiting for the weekend, so that I can freak out as much as I can..!!

But on the other side, its new role and responsibility, so fair enough to give justice to my dream of having lot of work in hand, always busy with something. I have set up my goals and objectives for the next one year at Wipro, and trying hard to achieve the goal.

What I like most in Wipro…

The green garden and trees around
The specious walk-around corridor
My team mates (all girls..!!)

Buddies from previous company


What I don’t like in Wipro…

Process, process and process, result at the end of a lenthyyyyy process..!!!
Chapatis in the canteen..!!
9 .5 working hours…!!!!

No comments: