Thursday, February 25, 2010

Express Yourself

Finally I selected the unusual way of communicating with a bestest friend as nothing is working out at this moment. Let me clarify one thing first that I don’t have anything to conclude here. Just another way of expressing myself.

Am sure by now you must be wondering why I have stopped talking to you. Did you take sometime to think as what could be wrong “between us” ? No. I got to know this from your reply yday. I too realized that you still remain as a child, who is not bothered about the happening around you.

See friend, I have lot of friends, some are just friends, some are good and few are best friends. You always belonged to the bestest category. But somehow I never understood your priorities in life. I don’t need friends in my happy times like dropping me home, going for a movie, to do masti, outings or even for shopping. I have the whole world with me to do the honor. I need my best friends when I’m in trouble and in the need of a helping hand. It might be a moral or physical support. But I need somebody beside me.

Take a look back, u were never there as my support. Not even as a moral support ever. I know am repeating this sentence, god knows how many times. But this time, I was very very pissed off by your reaction. I was in the deep shit and I needed your help. You didn’t even care to ask me, rather u blindly told me to “ignore”, which is very easy to advice, but to follow. I was suffering for no mistakes of mine, that too the blame was on my character, which is never acceptable for me. If you have a sister, who is facing the same problem, would it be the same reaction for her also ? I know you were also in a bad mood with lot of problems, but that doesn’t mean that u should not even ask a pal what shit is she going through.

If you remember, I fought with one of my friends, just bcos she talked bad abt you infront of me, I argued on your behalf and left talking to her just like that. Why I should do all these? Do I look like problem free person ? My heart cares and cries for my people, I do best for them. We spend time talking abt moon, rain and all bull shits which are of no use practically. U didn’t even feel like telling me that you are there with me, as a pal always. Now u say, that goes without saying, by default, right ? My dear, it is required at times. Am not at all upset with my so called friends (except few), bcos I don’t care for their concern abt me. But you ? We do have a healthy relation much more than just friendship, u agree ? I was always involved in your day-to-day life, issues, health, job, etc etc. Did u ask me to do all these ever ? Am I wrong in expecting a pinch of it when am really in need of u ? Do you think I expect a LOT from you ?

What did u understand when I said, I have to fight alone now ? Didn’t u feel am asking for ur support ? Now the issue has ended with the resignation by making myself bad and rude. That could have been ended, smoothly with ur help. I wanted to use your contacts to take it out from the base. But before I ask, you ended the topic saying nothing can be done, that was a cold reaction which I never expected from a friend like you. Trust me, am deeply hurt.

But anyways, I donno how much it has effected your inner feelings that am not talking to you. But never mind, I can’t hate you also. My feelings for you remain same for ever, but with a wet heart.

That’s all I wanted to communicate to you end of the day, but cudn’t do it orally. As I said I don’t want to conclude anything here. The life goes on as it was, your parents are my parents, your problems are my problems. I still care for you and will be doing in the future as well.

Take your call, and do whatever you want to express yourself.

2 comments:

Iam Lucky its me.. said...

Dear Ms.,

I really liked your ability to express yourself.. I am unsure of why I am writing to you at the moment.. but there is something compelling me to do so.. I was actually reading your writeup on the Ragas and whilst doing so I hope you dont mind I also read your little troubled corner as well..

I am not the person to turn to when bad things happen as I am soo bloody pre-occupied myself.. but hey, just drop in to say a hello at times..

Its an asset to have a friend like you who just goes abt saying what they have to say.. so so so like me..

See you sooner...
Aashish

Mee said...

Thanks Aashish for your honest comments, will surely get in touch, let me know ur contact details.