Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Silence speaks...only when u stop talking !

I swear I don’t know what made me to think why trees are green ! I know it’s very stupid to think, but why ? Why can’t be blue. Suddenly my science teacher of my school days, Ratnakar Sir, came infront of my eyes with a long stick. I do remember, Chlorophyll gives plants their green colour. But the chlorophyll could be blue also, could be red also. All mads ! The rain has just stopped, the jack fruit tree behind my apartment is looking even more greener. So fresh, pleasing to eyes. But I personally don’t like green, like Mamta does. She is the limit, she used to buy eraser for the drawing class which has only green cover on it. I like white of all, and also sky blue. Sky blue attracts me more in dozens of colours, I don’t even remember how many blue color dress/saree I have. Blue reminds me of sky, the cloud, the clean, the purity, the openness and white reminds me of milky bar I ever liked, the moon, my favourite. Full moon is the best part of my life, I can spend hours together watching the beautiful moon, and listening to the mild romantic music adds on. If Moon was a man, I would have got married to him. I had read somewhere, that if somebody loves somebody, and if they want to convey something to that somebody, they can express the same to moon and moon will pass that message to the other someone who is also watching the moon at that moment. But my question is why do we need moon to pass the message, as you need to wait one day in a month to express something to someone. The technology is so advanced, we can use cell phone, in a second, the message has reached ! Or even just dial and talk. Talk, talk and talk till u collapse.

By the way, all my friends say am very talkative…is that so ?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one dude:) Do you think u r talkative ??? ;)

Mahi said...

sagar Ur MADDD... N she is maddd toooo.... Wht the hell was tht??? Colour colour which colour do you want???? :-@ Grrrr!! Lets go for lunch!

Mee said...

Chill Mahi....relax :-)

Unknown said...

The trees are green so that you can appreciate the blue sky .. and the moon message talk is beyond crap :D

Fares