Thursday, May 2, 2013

Me and my stupid feelings….


When you were leaving today, I was in tears as if this is our last meeting. Am not sure why I have a soft feelings for you though I know the fact. Why you came to my life, why not hold my hand on the path for the life time !!

I have a feeling that the road on which we are walking now is going to be narrow. We both are two parallel lines and can never meet. But still heart cannot understand what brain understands ! Am not like this, but when it comes to you, I’ll be lost.

We didn’t go around, didn’t spend hours together, didn’t exchange gifts or didn’t even get a second to look into other’s eyes to understand what is hidden there ! But still you have become like a part of my heart. It feels as if that someone has cut a part of my body and it is bleeding. I’m not getting words to explain further.

Am serious when I say this, that now I can understand how difficult it would have been to others who wanted me in their life and I turned my face with a NO signal !

Please don’t go….is all what I can say ! Just can’t hold my tears now also.


Me and my stupid feelings !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who wanted me in their life and I turned my face I liked these words meera